Thank you for your interest in joining the community of Backyard Ecology supporters. Your support, both financially and otherwise, means so much to me.
Financial support helps cover the costs of producing all of the Backyard Ecology content and making it freely available for everyone to enjoy. It is vital to Backyard Ecology’s long-term success and growth. I am extremely grateful to everyone who chooses to financially support Backyard Ecology. You can do so through monthly contributions (with some great perks), through a one-time donation, or by using the Amazon affiliate links located in some of the podcast show notes.
I also completely understand that not everyone is in a position to provide financial support. That’s ok. There are still lots of ways that you can support Backyard Ecology. These non-financial means of support are also valuable. Thank you for taking the time to support Backyard Ecology in those ways as well. Here’s a short list of some of the ways you can support Backyard Ecology without spending a dime.
- Sign up to receive Backyard Ecology emails so you can stay up-to-date on everything that is going on.
- Subscribe to or follow the podcast in your favorite podcast app.
- Tell others about Backyard Ecology.
- Share the blogs and podcasts with your friends and social media contacts.
- Go to the website and read the blog posts or podcast show notes.
- Search engines track how long people stay on a webpage and how many pages they visit before leaving a website. All that goes into determining how a website ranks in searches.
- Engage with us on social media and on the website.
- Like and follow social media pages,
- React to and/or comment on social media posts,
- Share social media posts,
- Respond as “interested” or “going” to events listed on social media (the algorithms prioritize popular events),
- Comment directly on the website,
- Higher levels of engagement indicate to search engines and social media algorithms that this information is worth showing to others.
- Talk to your local club, community organization, Extension Service, library, etc. about booking me to give a presentation.
Thank you for supporting Backyard Ecology!
An extra special thank you to our Patrons who provide monthly financial support.
Megan Amaral, Deborah Rosenthal, and Grafton Smith.